The ANSI Class 3 Performance Utility Shirt from GSS Safety offers a high level of comfort and safety not found elsewhere in the industry. This shirt’s unique ripstop material is extremely lightweight yet durable enough to survive a harsh industrial work environment. Made with specially treated fabric to provide an Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) of 50 for sun protection. Equipped with 2-inch segmented reflective striping that's so flexible & breathable you'll never know you're wearing an ANSI Class 3 shirt.Other features include: ventilation on the front chest and back, chest pockets with hook and loop closure, a utility pencil pocket on the left sleeve, roll-up sleeve design with retention straps, and a simple button down front closure. Available in lime or orange, sizes Medium through 5X. ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 compliant.
- Certification: ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class 3
- Lightweight Yet Durable Rip Stop (96% Polyester, 4% Spandex)
- Fabric with Moisture Wicking to Keep You Drier and Cooler
- SPF 50+ Providing Maximum Protection for Long Hours in The Sun
- Segment Reflective Tape to Provide Extra Breathability
- Roll-Up, Bottom-Tab Sleeves with Pen Pocket
- Cape Ventilation Mesh Design for Breathability
- Zipped Cell Phone Pocket on The Right Chest, Left Chest Pocket Have Secure Hook-And-Loop Closures.
- Button Down Front Closure and Collar
This product contains the following skus:LimeGSS-7505-MD | GSS-7505-LG | GSS-7505-XL | GSS-7505-2X | GSS-7505-3X | GSS-7505-4X | GSS-7505-5XOrangeGSS-7506-MD | GSS-7506-LG | GSS-7506-XL | GSS-7506-2X | GSS-7506-3X | GSS-7506-4X | GSS-7506-5X