You may be asked to submit information to help us fulfill your order, guide your inquiry or get back to you with answers or other information. This Privacy Statement is our effort to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following states the information gathering and distribution practices for the Web site you are visiting and similar sites for companies affiliated with Summit Safety LLC.
1. Gathered Information. Your privacy is very important to Summit Safety. Our site may sometimes ask you to give us contact information (such as your name, email and postal addresses), credit card information, and other unique identifiers. Contact information from the form is used to undertake steps necessary to process the request and contact you when necessary. Credit card information is only used to obtain payment for your orders. Summit Safety may use "profile information" to create aggregate reports (with information such as user demographics and traffic patterns) that can be shared with our business partners to create personalized content and services. In the event that the assets or stock of our company are sold in the future, the assets (which would include access to customer or other information gathered through this site) would be transferred to the new owner of the site and related business. Without limiting the above, Summit Safety reserves the right to supply any required or appropriate information, as determined in Summit Safety's sole discretion, to local, state or federal officials in connection with any investigation relating to this site or its usage or content or the purported activities of users.
3. External Links. This site may contain links to other sites not managed by Summit Safety. Summit Safety cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other web sites.
4. Security. This site has password protection, firewalls and other security measures in place to help prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control. The purchasing functions of our web site were designed to provide you with a secure web environment. The entire checkout process has been secured using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. SSL technology, the industry standard, allows your computer and our server to communicate in an encrypted format. The SSL technology essentially scrambles your order information to prevent it from being read as it is transmitted over the Internet. To determine if your computer is in a secure environment verify that your URL address begins with "https://" rather than "http://" (http means Hyper Text Transport Protocol and https means HTTP with SSL). Some browsers may alert you that you are about to view pages over a secure connection. This means that you are entering a secure area in our web site. This should be reassuring since the secured areas are where credit card transactions take place. Click to continue and then look for the appropriate symbols described above. When you exit from a secure area, you may receive a similar alert, which informs you that you are leaving the secure area.
5. Information Automatically Logged. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our computer network server and to manage our site.
6. Opt-Out. Individuals for whom Summit Safety has an e-mail or physical address can opt out of receiving regular mail, e-mail, telephone or fax solicitations, surveys, mailings or other communications from Summit Safety or modify or change your submitted information by calling 1-800-786-4035 or by e-mailing our customer service team at customerservice@SummitSignSafety.com. Summit Safety does not share e-mail addresses with outside companies.
7. Contacting the Web Site. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact: customerservice@SummitSignSafety.com
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with Summit Safety, contact:
2080 Broad St.
Brooksville, FL 34604