Ergodyne's CHILL-ITS 6700FR is an evaporative and fire-resistant cooling bandana. Made from a blend of modacrylic cotton, it has extended cooling power and stays hydrated for up to 4 hours. To use, just soak the bandana in water for 2-5 minutes, then tie it on. Activated polymer material direct cooling power to where you heat up the most, ensuring long-lasting and effective heat control. Available in high visibility Lime or Blue.
To activate, simply soak the Chill-Its bandana in ice water for 2 minutes, or until plump. Soaking the bandana too long will cause it to become over saturated and have a "slimy" feel. Product is not defective, it is simply over saturated. If it is over saturated, remove from the ice water and allow it to dehydrate. Once the bandana has dehydrated, it will no longer have the "slimy" feel, and can be used without further action.
- Modacrylic cotton FR blend
- Meets ASTM F2302 criteria for flame resistance
- Fabric meets ASTM F1506 performance requirements
- HRC1 per NFPA 70E
- Arc rating of 7.1 cal/cm2
- Stays hydrated for up to 4 hours
- Soak for 2-5 minutes to activate
- Re-usable; simply re-soak
- 33 1/2" length x 1 1/2" width
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING SKUSERG-6700FR-LM | ERG-6700FR-BU