Tough Duck Flame Resistant Nomex IIIA Insulated Bib Overall
- Nomex IIIA 6 oz. outer shell
- Lined with FR cotton quilted to 7oz. modacrylic insulation
- 3M Scotchlite reflective striping
- 2-way heavy duty brass Nomex zipper front closure
- Outer fly with hidden snap closures & inner fly
- Adjustable Nomex covered elastic shoulder straps
- Dual front patch pockets with flaps & hidden snap closures
- Elasticized back waist
- Dual rear patch pockets & ruler pocket
These Flame Resistant Nomex IIIA Insulated Bib Overalls from Tough Duck are sure to perform under the most extreme conditions. Made with a Nomex 6oz. shell, they're equipped with an FR cotton quilted lining & 7oz. modacrylic insulation for optimal warmth and FR protection. Reflective 3M Scotchlite striping delivers optimal reflectivity for low-light and low-visibility environments.
The bibs feature a 2-way heavy-duty brass & Nomex zipper closure, outer fly with hidden snap closures & inside fly, adjustable Nomex covered elastic shoulder straps, dual front patch pockets with flaps & hidden snap closure, double knees for durability, 2-way hip-to-ankle leg zippers with inner/outer storm flaps & hidden closures, elastic rear waist, dual rear patch pockets & ruler pocket.
These FR high visibility bibs meet all FR safety regulations and are manufactured at the highest level of quality.