The PIP top grain is a leather palm work glove made from durable cowhide. Top grain hide provides extra abrasion resistance and strength and has better oil repelling qualities than split leather. These are C-grade gloves with a winged thumb. Stitched leather knuckle straps and fingertips add extra protection while reducing wear. Cotton lined palms increase comfort while helping to reduce bruising and callousing.
These gloves have a 2.75 inch rubberized safety cuff with a cotton binding, and sewn in elastic closure on the inside for additional safety and comfort. The top grain leather palm work glove is ideal for pipe work, brick laying, construction, heavy lifting, concrete work and more. Durable, resistant, comfortable, long lasting, and economical. This is an ideal multi-purpose glove.
- Wing thumb, knuckle strap, cotton lined palm
- Blue/black/red striped fabric back
- 2.75" rubberized safety cuff with cotton binding
- Top grain cowhide
- Provides economical strength and abrasion resistance
- More resistant to absorption of oils than split leather styles
- Leather knuckle strap and finger tips for extra protection
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Cotton color binding denotes sizes
- Ideal for pipe, brick and other material handling, construction, farming, and general maintenance
This Product Includes the Following SKU Numbers:
PIP-87-1563-SM; PIP-87-1563-MD; PIP-87-1563-LG; PIP-87-1563-XL; PIP-87-1563-2XL