The T341 fall protection vest from ML Kishigo provides an effective way for jobs that require a fall protection harness. Aside from fall protection, the T341 is an ANSI Class 2 compliant vest which delivers enhanced visibility. The vest is constructed from a durable, 100% polyester solid front with a breathable mesh back. The 2" wide silver reflective material is combined with contrasting fluorescent material for increased daytime visibility. To accommodate the wearer's fall protection harness, the vest features back D-ring access, side D-ring cut-outs, inside straps to secure the vest to the harness, and upper chest harness slits. Other features of the features include: snap front closure, durable webbing reinforcement, right chest two tier pencil pockets, left chest radio pocket, mic tabs, two lower front expandable-flap closure pockets. Available in sizes S/M, L/XL, 2XL/3XL and 4XL/5XL. ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 2 compliant.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 | Type R, Class 2
- Durable solid polyester front and breathable mesh back
- 2" silver reflective material with 3" contrasting color
- Fall protection allows you to wear a harness and have high visibility simultaneously
- Back and side openings for D-ring access
- Inside straps to secure vest to harness
- Chest strap access for donning harness
- Snap closure on front and durable webbing reinforcement
- Right chest 2-tier pencil pockets
- Left chest radio pocket
- Mic tabs
- Two lower front pockets
- Two lower inside pockets
- Fall protection harness not included with vest purchase.
This Product Includes the Following SKU Numbers:T341-SM/MD | T341-LG/XL | T341-2X/3X | T341-4X/5X