The 8054BZ Sheriffs Vest is an ANSI/SEA 207 compliant and specifically intended for use by sheriffs departments. It features a mesh built upper construction for breathability and solid polyester bottom for strength. This is a high visibility police vest, striped with Vizlite reflective materials for enhanced visibility. "Sheriff" is emblazened on front chest and rear waist areas. The 4-point breakaway design increases safety if instant removal is necessary.
All Pro 200 sheriffs vests include a pencil and pen pocket on the left chest, a microphone clip holder to increase communication capabilities, and 4-season adjustment features which offer a comfortable and proper fit, even if worn over bulky jackets during cold weather conditions. The sheriffs vest also has an inside patch pocket that doubles as a unique storage pouch when not in use. This vest is a must have for all sheriffs departments. Available in 2-tone Brown and Lime only. Sizes M-XL, and 2X-4X.
- ANSI/ISEA 207-2006 | Type R, Class 2
- Upper mesh and lower solid polyester material
- 4-point breakaway design for no-snag protection
- Vizlite® reflective material
- 4-season adjustability -- accurate sizing in any weather, even over bulky coats
- Convenient left mic tab holder
- Left chest pencil/pen pocket
- Inside large lower patch pocket
- Available in Lime only.
This Product Includes the Following SKU Numbers: