ML Kishigo 8053 PSV Pro 200 Series Hi Vis EMS Vest
- Upper mesh and lower solid polyester material
- ANSI/ISEA 207 compliant
- Vizlite® reflective striping
- 4-season adjustable - even fits over bulky coats
- Convenient left mic tab holder
- Front & back clear interchangeable legend insert windows
- Left chest pencil/pen pocket
- Inside large lower patch pocket
- Available in Lime/Black only
ML Kishigo's 8053 Vest comes from the 200PSV Pro Series line. Manufactured with a tough, solid polyester lower and breathable mesh upper design. This multi-purpose vest is strong and versatile, ready to be used on-site as needed. Clear front chest and rear insert windows allow for logo or ID inserts to be added and interchanged as required. The vests high visibility material are made with Vizlite reflective materials for enhanced performance. 4-point breakaway design allows for speedy removal time should an emergency occur. This also helps to prevent injuries due to snags or hang-ups.
This 8053 vest is ANSI/SEA 207 compliant and offers features that include a left chest pencil or pen pocket, all season adjustability that allows a great fit even if worn over large bulky jackets, and a microphone clip holder on the left chest area for easily accessible communications. Ideal for EMS, firemen, police and other public service officials who require immediate visibility in a dangerous work environment. Available in 2-tone green with yellow only. Sizes M-XL, and 2X-4X.
This Product Includes the Following SKU Numbers: