DetailsThe Mechanix CG40 is designed with a combination of leather, high-visibility stretch spandex and high-visibility Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) for a glove that will conform to your hand while providing the perfect resistance against impact, hand fatigue and abrasion on the job site. ANSI-107 compliant, machine washable and compete with a hook and loop wrist for an easy to use and easy to care product for peace of mind you can rely on day after day. Available in sizes SM - 2X.
- High-Visibility Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection
- ANSI-107 compliant high-visibility stretch Spandex
- High-visibility reflective ink increases visibility when illuminated
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) hook and loop closure provides a secure fit
- Leather reinforced thumb provides added durability
- Dual-layer fingertip reinforcement provides added durability
- XRD® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration
- Machine washable in cool water; air dry.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING SKUS
MEC-CG40-LM-SM | MEC-CG40-LM-MD | MEC-CG40-LM-LG | MEC-CG40-LM-XL | MEC-CG40-LM-2X