Please note that all custom imprinted, FR rated, or closeout items are all non-returnable items.
JSP HiVis Hardcap A1+ Bump Cap
The HiVis Hardcap A1+ bump cap is designed as a safeguard against accidental bumping or scraping of the head.
- Removable HDPE liner
- Outer cap is fully washable with a plastic brim
- Unique size adjuster
- Terry cloth sweatband
- Reflective piping
- Holes in the liner for ventilation
- Bump caps are NOT designed for use in ANSI hard hat designated areas
The HiVis Hardcap A1+ bump cap is designed as a safeguard against accidental bumping or scraping of the head. The bump cap is ideal in areas where hard hats are not required, but head protection is recommended. Features include: inner High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) liner with foam cushioning; unique angled adjuster slide to allow for a perfect fit; holes in liner and two mesh panels on the outer cap add ventilation for coolness and comfort; terry cloth sweatband; removable liner making the outer cap fully washable. The cap is a low-profile design so it's almost indistinguishable from a low-profile baseball cap. Available in both high visibility Lime or Orange; with reflective piping for increased visibility in low light conditions. Non-ANSI. Bump caps are NOT designed for use in ANSI hard hat designated areas.
- Ultra sleek design means the HardCap A1+™ is almost indistinguishable from a low-profile baseball cap
- The protective HDPE liner is removable, so the outer cap is fully washable with a plastic brim
- Unique size adjuster slides on an elastic strip to give a quick, secure fit. Angled downward to fit under nape of neck
- Terry cloth sweatband adds comfort and absorption for the wearer
- Reflective piping adds extra visibility and therefore safety in all working environments
- Holes in the liner match up with two mesh panels on the cap to provide added ventilation for coolness and comfort