Please note that all custom imprinted, FR rated, or closeout items are all non-returnable items.
Quartz Class 3 Heavy Duty Canvas Sherpa Lined Safety Jacket
- Shell: 12oz. 90% polyester, 10% cotton Sanded Duck Fabric
- Teflon Sheild + Fabric Protector
- Lining: Sherpa Lined Body, Quilted Nylon sleeves
- Detachable Sherpa Lined Hood
- Pleated bi-swing back
- Internal rib-knit strom cuffs
- Right mic tab with ID Snap Closure teether
- Two lower front pockets
- Inner Zippered Right Pocket
- Inner Hook and Loop Closure Left pocket
Introducing the GSS 8515 – the ultimate high-visibility jacket designed for those who work as hard as they play. This jacket is made with a blend of durable 12-ounce polyester and cotton sanded duck that can withstand even the toughest of jobs. The vibrant HiVis Lime color and 2" double-sewn silver reflective tape result in 360 degrees of unparalleled visibility, while the reflective segmented hatch pattern material on a dark gray background makes this jacket stylish and sets it apart from others.
The 8515 meets ANSI Class 3 compliance standards and has extreme visibility, making it ideal for low-light environments. This jacket's 10 oz. sherpa-lined body provides incredible warmth and comfort, while the quilted nylon polyester sleeves make it easy to take on and off, adding functionality to this stylish jacket.
The 8515 comes equipped with heavy-duty brass front zipper and snaps on the collar and hood, which provide extra strength and the ability to detach and reattach the hood. The jacket also includes a mic tab with a snap closure tether to attach an ID, two front pockets, an inner right pocket with zipper closure, and an inner left pocket with hook and loop closure – ensuring your belongings remain safe and secure.
Available in sizes ranging from MD-5X, the GSS 8515 is perfect for blue-collar workers and anyone who wants a high-visibility jacket that is both functional and stylish. Order yours today and stay visible and comfortable, no matter where life takes you.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 | Type R, Class 3
- Segmented Reflective Tape Material
- 12oz. 90% Polyester, 10% Cotton Sanded Duck Fabric Shell
- 10oz. Sherpa-Lined Body, with Quilted Nylon Sleeves
- Detachable Sherpa Lined Hood
- Right Interior Zippered Pocket
- Two Lower Front Pockets
- Left Interior Hook and Loop Closure Pocket
- Front Metal Zippered Closure
- Metal Snaps on the Collar and Hood
- Teflon Shield + Fabric Protector
- Internal Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs
- Right Mic Tab with ID Snap Closure Tether
- Available in HiVis Lime
This Product Contains The Following SKUs:
GSS-8515-MD | GSS-8515-LG | GSS-8515-XL | GSS-8515-2X | GSS-8515-3X | GSS-8515-4X | GSS-8515-5X |
107-2020 | Type R, Class 3
Machine Wash Warm
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dryclean
A Logo Can Be The Difference Between Being Seen On The Job Site And Standing Out On The Job Site
HiVis Supply can add your company name or logo to your high visibility work gear. This quick add-on can help you identify your team while working on a job site with mixed contractors. It’s also a great way to build brand awareness for your company.
Our imprinting services include simple and cost-effective single-color imprinting, highly reflective imprinting for improved visibility, or full color imprinting to match every detail of your company logo.
The cost is low. The turnaround is quick. The quality is unbeatable.