Please note that all custom imprinted, FR rated, or closeout items are all non-returnable items.
8507 Onyx Series Enhanced Visibility Thermal 3-In-1 Ripstop Utility Safety Parka
This 3-in-1 ripstop safety parka is designed for warmth, durability and exceptional visibility in the toughest environments. The parka features a water-proof outer shell with quilted thermal insulation in addition to the removable fleece liner with reflective accents that can be worn as a standalone jacket in mild weather. Combine the insulated outer shell and the fleece liner...you will be ready for whatever winter throws your way.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015
Lime: Type R, Class 3
Black: Non-ANSI Compliant
- 4oz. thermal insulated, PU coated, 300-denier ripstop outershell
- Sealed seams for optimum protection against wind & water
- Poly-filled Quilted Jacket Liner
- Removable, Fleece Inner Liner with reflective accents
- Teflon Shield+ fabric protection
- Detachable rain hood
- 2-inch segmented reflective striping
- 3-inch black contrasting stripe
- Reflective accent piping
Pairs Perfectly with the following items:
GSS 8711/8713 Onyx Series Ripstop Insulated Pants
GSS 7511/7513 Onyx Series Full-Zip Sweatshirt
The Safety 8507 3-in-1 Ripstop Safety Parka is durable, comfortable, and warm, providing enhanced safety visibility on the job. The black design helps to hide dirt while creating a cleaner, more stylish appearance. Combined with Teflon Shield+ fabric treatment and dirt doesn't have a chance. The outer shell is manufactured from polyurethane-coated ripstop fabric and features seam-sealed construction for improved water and wind resistance while thermal insulation ensures a high level of warmth. The jacket includes a removable inner fleece liner that provides enhanced warmth for, particularly cold weather. The liner also has reflective accents and can be worn by itself. The enhanced visibility design utilizes 2-inch segmented silver reflective striping laid over a 3-inch contrasting black background stripe. Easily upgrade your liner with GSS Safety 7513 to have a liner with added reflection and contrast for a boost of visibility.
As a utility jacket, the ripstop parka includes plenty of pockets for storage, including two outside lower gusseted patch pockets, a left chest pocket with a hidden chest strap for displaying an ID badge, double pockets on the right chest, and a large inside tablet pocket. For increased protection from the elements, the jacket is equipped with a double storm-flap front closure, a removable rain hood, and adjustable wrist cuffs. Reflective accents improve visibility while dual-mic tabs offer a simple solution for hands-free communication. This jacket pairs well with the GSS Safety 8713 insulated pant to give an Enhanced Visibility garment to keep you warm.
- Non-ANSI | Enhanced Visibility
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 | Type R, Class 3, Available HERE
- 2-inch Segmented Reflective Striping with 3-inch Lime Contrasting
- 300-Denier RipStop with PU Coating Shell
- 4oz. Thermal Insulated and Poly-Filled Quilted Jacket Liner
- Removable, 7.4oz. Fleece Inner Liner with Reflective Accents
- Detachable Rain Hood
- Two Bottom Cargo Pockets
- Utility Pen Pocket on Sleeve
- Dual Chest Pockets
- Two-Way Lower Slash Pockets
- Zippered Front Closure with Storm Flap
- Sealed Seams for Optimum Protection Against Elements
- Reflective Accent Piping
- Chest Strap for Displaying ID Badge
- Teflon Shield+ Fabric Protection
- Dual Mic Tabs
- Available in Sizes MD-5X
- Pair with GSS Safety 8713 Insulated Pants
- Upgrade the Liner with the GSS Safety 7513
This Product Contains the Following SKUs:
GSS-8507-SM | GSS-8507-MD | GSS-8507-LG | GSS-8507-XL | GSS-8507-2X | GSS-8507-3X | GSS-8507-4X | GSS-8507-5X |
ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R, Class 3 | Available HERE
Segmented | Heat Applied | Silver Glass Bead | Contrast
Machine Wash Warm
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dryclean
A Logo Can Be The Difference Between Being Seen On The Job Site And Standing Out On The Job Site
HiVis Supply can add your company name or logo to your high visibility work gear. This quick add-on can help you identify your team while working on a job site with mixed contractors. It’s also a great way to build brand awareness for your company.
Our imprinting services include simple and cost-effective single-color imprinting, highly reflective imprinting for improved visibility, or full color imprinting to match every detail of your company logo.
The cost is low. The turnaround is quick. The quality is unbeatable.